feels like it’s been a while since I posted, but it’s only been [goes and checks] … 2 days! Holy Cow! Anywho, here’s a quick recap for the day …
woke up [10am-ish]
went to janelle’s
went to the mall
went to craig’s
went to tony’s [party]
Wow, lots of wenting … Spending some time with janelle was really nice; not something I get to do often. We talked over a couple of things, as is usually the case, and it was good. The mall was okay; I bought some cargos from the clearance rack @ GAP. i picked up craig and went to tony’s place. tony’s party was fun, but no one showed. that part sucked. the queso was good though.
I realized a couple of things recently:
1. you don’t know what you have till it’s gone == true
2. the people around you *do* affect you
3. alcohol is definitely not a friend
4. gas is too damn expensive
5. i do not sleep, eat or work out enough
btw, quotes are updated — sound off in the comments.